The Investment Valuation template is ideal for evaluating a wide range of investment and business case scenarios. While it is based on the traditional discounted cash flow method of valuation, its also provides ability to evaluate economic value added valuation, accounting impact, and a range of other evaluation parameters. Furthermore, the step-by-step input flow makes usage straightforward, gaining quick results to drive decision-making.
The key features of the Investment Valuation template include:
- Ease and flexibility of input, with embedded help prompts.
- Cost of capital calculation.
- Economic value added valuation with flexibility on identifying economic costs with specific amortization periods.
- Accurate handling of asset purchase, disposal and depreciation with capital and gearing impacts.
- Evaluation of new investments or changes to existing investments.
- Unique 'finite' terminal value calculation alternative to mimic product and investment life cycles.
- Unique Comparative Investment Score can be set to evaluate and prioritise different investments, depending on the prevailing business environment.
(Requires Microsoft Excel 97 or higher)